February 22, 2011

Horse 1154 - A Simple Theory

I have a really weird theory. I bet that if a big enough picture was drawn amongst the general populace, we could determine someone's age just but their response to one simple question. More than likely I've already thought of your response, but if not, send them in.

I'm going to give you one word, and you need to complete the next line of the song. So here goes:

Stop...















scroll down



keep going



























... in the name of love, before you break my heart.
- "Stop! In the Name of Love", The Supremes, 1965.

... children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down.
- "For What It's Worth", Buffalo Springfield, 1967.

... before, you tear me all apart. Stop before you go and break my heart.
- "Stop!", Sam Brown, 1988

... Stand there where you are. Before you go too far, Before you make a fool out of love.

- "Stop", Erasure, 1988.

... collaborate and listen. Ice is back with my brand new invention.
- "Ice Ice Baby", Vanilla Ice, 1990.

... Hammer time!
- "U Can't Touch This", MC Hammer, 1990.

... right now. Thank you very much. I need somebody with a human touch.

- "Stop", Spice Girls, 1997.

... the rock. Stop the rock. Can't stop the rock
- "Can't Stop The Rock", Apollo 440, 1999.

... before, you tear me all apart. Stop before you go and break my heart.

- "Stop!",Jamelia (cover of Sam Brown), 2004.

I bet that if we compile the a long enough list and compare it to people's responses, then there will general correlation to the line of the song that they thought of, and the year they were born.

If you have any more responses then this list will become more accurate over time.

No comments: