July 21, 2017

Colt 2299.1 - Is This The Real Life?

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/20/trump-reportedly-set-to-name-anthony-scaramucci-new-white-house-communications-director.html
Former hedge fund star Anthony Scaramucci is set to become the new White House communications director, Axios reported on Thursday.
President Donald Trump will be announcing the news later, the publication said, citing unnamed sources. NBC has also confirmed the news with multiple sources.
- CNBC, 21st July 2017

Scaramucci? Scaramucci?!
Will he do the fandango?

Thunderbolt and lightning!
Very very frightening (me).

Galileo?

Galileo?

Galileo Figaro?


Magnifico!

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me. He's just a poor boy from a poor family.
Spare him his life from this monstrosity!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ALL THANKS TO DR JOHNSON WITH HIS HERB MY SON WAS CURED FROM A SERIOUS
INSANITY.
Is my pleasure to comment on this site and I thank the admin of this site
for his/her great work so far.
I really don’t know how to thank Dr Johnson
for helping my son get cured for over 5 year of Insanity, this Illness
started when he was 21 year I thought there was no cure, but even get
worse as days went by,i have tried all western drugs prescribed by doctors
but to no avail I lost total concentration,I came across DR Johnson
contact through a headline news on internet about
how DR Johnson have help so many people to get cured of various Diseases,
and so many other with similar problem like Personality Disorder, Autism
and so many more. I contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few
day later he sent me the herbal portion which my husband paid for, I always
give my son the medicine every morning for One Month and his medicine was
able to restore him back to normal, He also went for a text, there was no
signs of Insanity whatsoever in him.
If you have any Health problem you can contact him on his email address
drjohnson958@gmail.com