September 05, 2008

Horse 912 - Give Me The Job!



Oh what a truly wonder state of confusion we live it, Victoria may have had Jeff Kennett bt at the moment we aint got anyone.

Last night, Michael Costa was politely run through by Morris Iemma and it was expected that Iemma was going to annnounce a cabinet reshuffle. Guess what? He did. Not less than 18 minutes ago, Morris Iemma shuffled himself out of the top job of NSW.

"You told me to throw myself into the role."
"OK, throw yourself out of it now."

Of course it's likely that Neville No-one Nathan Rees will take over the job, but given that he's only been an MP for 18 months, goodness know who's going to be Premier.

Look, I'll do the job if it comes down to it. Sure, I haven't got any experience at all at running a chook lotto at the pub, but if it comes down to it, I'm perfectly capable of sounding half-intelligent, making a total ass-hat of myself, getting paid $225,000 a year for doing jack squat, and then quitting after 9 months. I mean could I honestly do any worse?

No comments: