February 02, 2005

Horse 287 - Band Survey

From The Rubber Pants Man

The aim of the game is to pick a band and answer the questionaire using lyrics from the band's songs.

Band: Oasis

Are you male or female?
I wanna love you, I wanna be a better man
(Better Man - Heathen Chemistry)

Describe yourself:
In my mind my dreams are real, Now you're concerned about the way I feel
Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star. Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star.
(Rock 'n' Roll Star - Definitely Maybe)

How do some people feel about you?
You're trying hard to put me in my place and that is why I've got to keep running.
(I Hope, I Think, I Know - Be Here Now)

How do you feel about yourself?
There's nothing wrong in my world, these things they really don't matter now.
(Flashbax - B-Side to All Around the World)

Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest/spouse:
Maybe she'll come dancing with me, 'cause to me it doesn't matter if her hopes and dreams are shattered.
(The Girl in the Dirty Shirt - Be Here Now)

Where would you rather be?
Don't you know, I should have stayed in England, on my polluted beach with all my special friends.
Don't you know, I should have stayed in England, with me big house and me big car and all me friends there at the bar. La la la.
(Bonehead's Bank Holiday - (What's The Story) Morning Glory? - vinyl only)

Describe how you live:
There are many things, That I would like to know, And there are many places that I wish to go
But everything's depending on the way the wind may blow
(Acquiesce - B-Side to Some Might Say)

Share a few words of wisdom:
All of the stars are fading away, just try not to worry, you'll see them some day.
Take what you need and be on your way and stop crying your heart out.
(Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Heathen Chemistry)

What a delightfully silly game ^_^

No comments: