February 08, 2006

Horse 491 - The Rainbow Connection

Have you been half asleep?And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.

This sounds like it could be schizophrenia.

Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same.

Something to do with the Sirens of mythology perhaps?

I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm s'posed to be.

It's possible that you could have tinitis, you should probably see a doctor.

Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

I've found it, it's on the Northern, Circle, Picadilly, Victoria and Bakerloo lines. You can stop looking now. Please see below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mornington Crescent!

(of course this may be utterly foreign to anyone who hasn't heard ISHAC)