April 12, 2005

Horse 328 - Parking Inspectors



I'd like to personally thank parking inspectors for their ruthless effiency. It's
good to see that council workers are doing more than just sipping cups of tea from tents erected near four month holes in the ground but my quesiton is this:

What can't you lot do something useful? Wouldn't it be good if they chased real criminals? What if they went after drug traffickers, heroin addicts, how about finding a cure for cancer?

I say give all parking inspectors, blue bombers and grey ghosts guns and let them loose on the yoof gangs that we hear so much about. Whatever happens, I bet we'd all win.

Most parking inspectors, bouncers at nightclubs etc are failed police people. This I find really ironic as let's face facts here, you can't be too stupid to be in today's police force.

No comments: