Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir is an Icelandic singer and actress. She is a member of the band Ske and in 2005 began her solo career. She is best known for her representation of the controversial character Silvia Night who came 13th in the 2006 Eurovision song contest.
Silvía's character is highly affected by narcissism and she sees herself as the most famous and talented person walking on the planet Earth. In February 2006, Silvía was voted Iceland's sexiest woman by the audience of national radio station Rás 2. Also, Ágústa Eva came in fourth place; this means that one lady held two spots - those wacky Icelanders.
Everybody to the Limit by Strong Bad also co-incidentally tells the people of West Reykjavík to shout out so that they can be heard by the people of East Reykjavík.
1. Congratulations - Silvia Night
2. Everybody to the Limit (live) - Strong Bad
3. Promenade I - Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky
4. Promenade II - Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky
5. Promenade III - Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky