March 31, 2012

Horse 1312 - At your old school – 10 points (Total: 516)


This is the final day of the March Photo Scavenger Hunt. Normal service resumes tomorrow.

I suppose that high school and university are usually viewed with fondness because we spend so much time with a group of people but I look back on the whole experience with baited ambivalence.
High School is a place where people's characters are being formed and the results of the rules of the schoolyard are often quit brutal. I'd like to think that I survived pretty well much intact.

The biggest single thing that I learned n high school in particular is that people whose opinions I don't value, don't matter anyway. Whilst that sounds like terrible thing to say, the truth is that except on very rare occasions, I never see any of the people I went to school with at all.

There is a suggestion that people are capable of change but the only evidence I've ever seen of this is that as life exacts its toll of people, the only thing that really does change is that people's dreams die or are changed entirely.

This then is a photo of a subject for which I don't care very much.

No comments: