March 07, 2012

Horse 1287 - Sunrise – 12 points (Total: 88)


I don't know exactly how famous the people need to be but I was able to get a photo of David Koch, Mark Beretta and Samantha Armytage. I'm not sure exactly how strict the people who run this want to be, but if this doesn't count for "With someone famous" then it might also go into the category of "Sunrise".

Channel 7 have for years secretly wanted to be NBC in America. Sunrise is pretty well much a copy of NBC's Today program even down to the Martin Place studios which I suppose are their attempt to copy Studio 1A of the Rockefeller Center in New York City. Even the logo for Sunrise is a close copy of Today's.
Actually I'm not sure of this but I have a sneaking suspicion that Channel 7 may have also copied the logo of the television station as well from a certain TV station in America:

I had a question before I posted this about whether I should have gotten 30 points for this being a photo with a famous person, or 12 points for it being Sunrise. Fellow competitor James Noble though that it should only be worth 12, and if that's official, then that's official... heh heh heh. I will find my famous person.

No comments: